SEO AlienHost Terms of ServiceThe World’s Largest SEO Hosting. We hosted in different locations and different IP owners.
Over 4,500 Unique Class C IP’s in 222 countries
This Terms of Service (“Agreement”) is a legally binding contract between SEO AlienHost and you (“Customer,” “you” or “your”) that shall govern the purchase and use, in any manner, of the services provided by SEO AlienHost to Customer (collectively, the “Services”). By purchasing and/or using the Services in any manner, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, and that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and have the legal ability to engage in a contract in the State of North Carolina. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, then you may not use any of the Services. If you are already a customer of SEO AlienHost and do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you should immediately contact SEO AlienHost to cancel your Services.
1. Ownership and Services Purchased1.1. The individual or entity set out in our records as the primary billing contact shall be the owner of the account. 1.2. The features and details of the Services governed by this Agreement are described on the web pages setting out the particular services or products you have purchased (“Service Description Page”) based on their description on the Service Description Page as of the Effective Date, as defined below. SEO AlienHost may modify the products and services it offers from time-to-time. Should the Service Description Page change subsequent to the Effective Date, we have no obligation to modify the Service to reflect such a change. The services and products provided to you by SEO AlienHost as set out on the Service Description Page, are referred to as the “Services.” 1.3. Certain aspects of the Services are provided by third parties. These third parties may have reserved the right to make changes, including material changes, to the services provided by them. You may terminate this Agreement if such a change materially affects the Services.
2. Term of Agreement2.1. This Agreement becomes effective immediately when Customer clicks “I Agree.” (“Effective Date”) and remains effective and binding until terminated by either party as outlined below. This Agreement may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of SEO AlienHost, or by the posting by SEO AlienHost of a revised version. 2.2. The term of this Agreement is set to the Customer’s billing term (“Term”). If no Term is set out, the Term shall be one (1) year. Upon expiration of the initial Term, this Agreement shall renew for periods equal to the length of the initial Term, unless one party provides notice of its intent to terminate as set out in this Agreement.
3. Obeying the Law3.1. SEO AlienHost is registered and located within the United States of America and as such, we are required to comply with the laws and official policies of the United States of America, regardless of where the Services are provided.
4. Payments and Billing4.1. SEO AlienHost will automatically bill your payment method on file on the first day of each Billing Term, as defined below. All fees are billed in United States Dollars (“USD”) and are subject to change with thirty (30) days prior notice to you. 4.2. Your “Billing Term” is the period of time you have chosen to receive bills for the Services. For example, your Billing Term may be monthly, quarterly, or annually. 4.3. SEO AlienHost is only able to automatically collect payment from customers with credit cards stored on file (as opposed to credit cards used one for one time transactions) or active PayPal subscriptions. All other payment methods (one time credit card payments, check, money order, PayPal one time payments, etc.) must be initiated manually by you. It is your obligation to ensure that reoccurring fees are paid on their due date. 4.4. As a customer of SEO AlienHost, it is your responsibility to ensure that all billing information on file with SEO AlienHost is accurate, and that any credit card or other automated payment method on file has sufficient funds for processing. You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to your payment method by the issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, membership, overdraft, insufficient funds and over the credit limit fees. SEO AlienHost screens all orders for fraud and other unethical practices. Services will not be activated until this fraud screen is completed. In certain cases, if your account is flagged for fraud, third party services, such as domain name registrations, will not be processed. SEO AlienHost has no liability for the failure to provide Services, including third party services, if your account fails its fraud screen.
5. Late Payments5.1. Any account not paid in full by the end of the first day of the Billing Term will be given a ten (10) day grace period. If payment is not made within the ten (7) day grace period, SEO AlienHost reserves the right to suspend your Service(s) with SEO AlienHost.” Thirty (30) days following suspension of Services for non-payment, SEO AlienHost reserves the right to terminate Service(s) for non-payment. 5.2. SEO AlienHost is not responsible for any damages or losses as a result of suspension or termination for non-payment of your account. In addition, SEO AlienHost reserves the right to refuse to re-activate your Services until any and all outstanding invoice(s) have been paid in full.
6. Refund Policy and Billing Disputes6.1. SEO AlienHost offers 30 day money back guarantee on shared web hosting packages. After the 30 day money back guarantee, eligible shared web hosting packages are eligible for refunds on a prorated basis. Such refunds will have any previous extended term discounts withheld from the total refund amount. 6.2. Refunds will be issued only to the payment method that the original payment was sent from, and may take up to one (1) week to process. Eligible payments older than sixty (60) days may require a refund via PayPal or mailed check due to SEO AlienHost’s merchant account policies and procedures. 6.3. The following methods of payment are non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to the hosting account for current or future Services: bank wire transfers, Western Union payments, checks, and money orders. 6.4. SEO AlienHost will not activate new orders or provide additional Services for customers who have an outstanding balance with SEO AlienHost. For a new order to be setup or a new package to be activated, you must have a balance of $0.00, unless otherwise stated by SEO AlienHost in writing. 6.5. Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. Like all payments, all refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and SEO AlienHost is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund. In addition, SEO AlienHost reserves the right to refuse a refund at any time for any or no reason. 6.6. If you believe there is an error in SEO AlienHost’s billing, you must contact SEO AlienHost about it, in writing, within thirty (30) days of the date you are billed or charged. SEO AlienHost’s obligation to consider your claim is contingent on your providing it with sufficient facts for SEO AlienHost to investigate your claims. You waive your right to dispute any charges or fees if you fail to notify SEO AlienHost in writing or meet the deadline set out above. If SEO AlienHost finds that your claim is valid, SEO AlienHost agrees to credit your account on your next billing date. Third party fees are not subject to this dispute provision and are final.
7. Chargebacks, Reversals, and Retrievals7.1. If SEO AlienHost receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company, bank, or Paypal, your Services may be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recoup mandatory fees passed on to SEO AlienHost by the credit card company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s), must be paid in full before service is restored. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact SEO AlienHost’s billing team to address any billing issues. 7.2. If SEO AlienHost appeals a chargeback or other payment dispute and wins the dispute or appeal, the funds will likely be returned to SEO AlienHost by the credit card company or bank. Any double payment resulting from this process will be applied to Customer’s account in the form of a service credit.
8. Cancellation of Services8.1. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing notice to the other as provided herein. 8.2. You may cancel Service(s) with SEO AlienHost by submitting a cancellation request in writing by logging into SEO AlienHost’s account center located at http://billing.seoalienhost.com In the event that you are unable to login to your billing account with SEO AlienHost, please contact our billing department via email and we will assist you. However, SEO AlienHost prefers that cancellations are submitted through the account center to reduce the likelihood of error and ensure the security of your account. SEO AlienHost cannot accept cancellation requests over the telephone or live chat. 8.3. Cancellations must be requested via the form indicated above 48 hours or more prior to the Service’s renewal date. If a cancellation notice is not received within the required time frame, you will be billed for the next Billing Term and are responsible for payment as set forth above. Cancellations are not final until confirmed by a representative of SEO AlienHost (not an auto-responder of a ticket received) in writing by email. 8.4. If you pay SEO AlienHost via PayPal, it is your responsibility to cancel any subscription for recurring PayPal payments. SEO AlienHost (which has no control over PayPal subscription payments) is not responsible for payments made from your PayPal account after cancellation and is under no obligation to refund such payments made after cancellation. 8.5. When upgrading or downgrading package(s), you are responsible for canceling any previous package(s). To cancel previous package(s), you must submit a written cancellation request as described in Section 8.2 above. 8.6. SEO AlienHost may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing notice to Customers via email. Should SEO AlienHost terminate this Agreement for any reason other than a material breach, or violation of SEO AlienHost’s Acceptable Use Policy, any prepaid fees shall be refunded. 8.7. One party may also terminate this Agreement upon the occurrence of a material breach which has not been cured by the other party within ten (10) days of their receipt of written notice of the breach. For the purposes of defining a material breach, materiality shall be determined from the perspective of a reasonable business person with significant experience in conducting business on the Internet. Notices of material breach must contain sufficient detail for the party against whom the assertion of material breach is directed to identify the breach and attempt to take corrective action.
9. Refusal of Service9.1. SEO AlienHost reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any material that, in SEO AlienHost’s judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates SEO AlienHost’s terms of service in any manner may be removed from SEO AlienHost’s servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. 9.2. Similarly, SEO AlienHost reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the Service(s) it provides at any time, for any or no reason, and with or without notice. SEO AlienHost is not responsible for any damages or loss of data resulting from such suspension or termination. 9.3. If any manner of communication with SEO AlienHost’s staff could be construed as belligerent, vulgar (curse words), attacking, highly rude, threatening, or abusive, you will be issued one warning. If the communication continues, your account may be suspended or terminated without refund. This includes, but is not limited to, threats to sue, slander, libel, publicly post, or initiate a chargeback. 9.4. SEO AlienHost happily accepts orders from outside the United States, but may limit accounts from certain countries with a high fraud rate. To help protect SEO AlienHost and its customers from fraud, SEO AlienHost may ask you to provide a copy of a government issued identification and/or a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and denied. 9.5. Due to United States law, SEO AlienHost cannot accept any orders originating from countries that the United States has established an embargo on or otherwise prohibited trade with. By becoming a customer, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
10. Resource Usage10.1. Each customer is required to utilize as little server resources as possible, so as to allow for reasonable performance by all SEO AlienHost customers. Because server CPU and memory are shared resources, excessive consumption of these resources can interfere with or completely prevent normal service performance for other users. SEO AlienHost reserves the right to suspend or terminate Services on any account that, at its sole discretion, is abusing server resources. Such suspension or termination can occur at any time without prior warning, and for any or no reason.
10.2. Enforced resource limits for shared and reseller packages:
25% CPU Usage
5% Memory Usage (or 512 MB)
50 Running Processes
15 Minute Max Execution Time
100,000 Total Inodes
500 outgoing email messages per 60 minute period (all excess messages will be discarded and not delivered)
11. Bandwidth Usage
11.1. You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance depending on the hosting package you purchase. 11.2. Should your account pass the allocated amount, SEO AlienHost reserves the right to: a) suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, b) suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, c) suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, and/or d) charge you an additional fee for the overages. 11.3. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month and bandwidth is not pooled among multiple servers or accounts unless otherwise specified by a representative of SEO AlienHost in writing.
12. Licenses12.1. SEO AlienHost grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, royalty free license to use technology provided by SEO AlienHost solely to access and use the Services. This license terminates on the expiration or termination of this Agreement. Except for the license rights set out above, this license does not grant any additional rights to you. All right, title and interest in SEO AlienHost’s technology shall remain with SEO AlienHost, or its licensors. You are not permitted to circumvent any devices designed to protect SEO AlienHost, or its licensor’s ownership interests in the technology provided to you. In addition, you may not reverse engineer this technology. 12.2. You grant SEO AlienHost, or to any third parties used by SEO AlienHost to provide the Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, royalty free, license to use, disseminate, transmit and cache content, technology and information provided by you and, if applicable, your End Users, in conjunction with the Services. This license terminates on the expiration or termination of this Agreement. All right, title and interest in your technology shall remain with you, or your licensors.
13. Service Modifications13.1. SEO AlienHost reserves the right to add, modify, or remove any or all features from any service SEO AlienHost provides, at any time, with or without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, disk space limits, bandwidth limits, domain limits, pricing, and third party applications. These changes can be made for any or no reason and SEO AlienHost does not guarantee the availability of any feature, whether written or implied. If the removal of a feature materially impacts your ability to use the Service, you may terminate this Agreement. For the purposes of this paragraph only, the term “materially” means that a reasonable business person would not have purchased the Services for the purposes used by you.
14. Uptime Guarantee14.1. SEO AlienHost does not offer an uptime guarantee at this time. If you feel that your uptime in a given month has fallen short of your expectations, please contact our billing team and our team will be happy to assist you.
15. Support Policy15.1. SEO AlienHost will provide technical support to you twenty-four (24) hours a day, three-hundred-sixty-five (365) days a year. The only official method for technical support is via SEO AlienHost’s help desk at http://billing.seoalienhost.com. Telephone and live chat support are not official methods of support and are governed by the terms and conditions set forth in the following clause. 15.2. Limited support will be provided, at SEO AlienHost’s discretion and subject to availability of staff, via telephone and/or live chat. SEO AlienHost will always do its best to provide fast, friendly, and helpful support over the telephone and live chat, but these options are not official methods of support and no guarantee is made as to the availability, accessibility, or technical expertise provided via these mediums. 15.3. Inquires via telephone or live chat support should be limited to general questions which do not require access to any account or server to investigate or resolve and should not be used to request the status of or provide updates to a help desk ticket. Any issue requiring investigation, research, or access to an account/server should be sent via the help desk. SEO AlienHost reserves the right to direct any issue to the help desk at its discretion and to refuse to provide support for such issues via telephone or live chat. 15.4. Resellers are responsible for supporting their own customers. SEO AlienHost does not provide support to its resellers’ customers. If a reseller’s customer contacts SEO AlienHost, SEO AlienHost reserves the right to place the customer account on hold until the reseller can assume its responsibility for its customer. All support requests must be made by the reseller on its customers’ behalf for security purposes. Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller’s account and the actions of their customers. SEO AlienHost will hold any reseller responsible for any of its customers’ actions that violate the law or the terms of service set forth in this Agreement.
16. Advanced Support Policy16.1. Support to Customer is limited to SEO AlienHost’s area of expertise and is available only for issues related to the physical functioning of the Services. SEO AlienHost does not provide support for any third party software including, but not limited to, software offered by but not developed by SEO AlienHost. SEO AlienHost reserves the right to refuse assistance with and/or assess an “Advanced Support Fee” of $75.00 USD per hour (1 hour minimum) for any issue that, at SEO AlienHost’s sole discretion, is: (a) outside the scope of standard support; or (b) caused by customer error or omission. SEO AlienHost will always ask for your permission before providing advanced support that may be subject to a fee. By providing your permission, you agree to pay Advanced Support Fees as billed.
17. Backup Services17.1. Your use of SEO AlienHost’s Services is at your sole risk. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. SEO AlienHost is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on SEO AlienHost’s servers. Any and all backup services provided by SEO AlienHost, whether paid or not, are offered with no warranty or guarantee of their date, accuracy, and integrity. 17.2. Backups are performed on servers that house shared hosting packages only. If SEO AlienHost has access to your virtual private server (VPS/VDS) or dedicated server, we will perform backups on those services as well. No backups are performed on dedicated servers or other products or services that we do not have consistent access to. If your hosting account exceeds 100,000 inodes or does not allow , the account will not be included in SEO AlienHost’s automatic backup process. 17.3. If you ask SEO AlienHost to restore a backup of your data that is located on a backup server maintained by SEO AlienHost, you will receive one courtesy backup restore per calendar month. For any further restores within the same calendar month, you agree to pay a non-refundable “restoration fee” of $10.00 per backup restored to complete the request. By requesting that SEO AlienHost restore a backup for you, whether paid or unpaid, you also confirm a backup restoration will overwrite any and all current data on your account. SEO AlienHost cannot be held liable if a backup restoration does not complete successfully. SEO AlienHost will never charge a backup fee to restore a backup to address an error or omission caused by SEO AlienHost.
18. Domain Name Registrations, Transfers, and Renewals18.1. SEO AlienHost will make every effort to ensure domain names are registered, transferred, and/or renewed on time. If a domain name registration, renewal, or transfer is not processed when due, it is your responsibility to contact SEO AlienHost within fifteen (15) days of the incident for SEO AlienHost to investigate. Redemption fees may be charged to Customer for domains that remain expired for more than thirty (30) days, when no contact is made to SEO AlienHost in the required timeframe. SEO AlienHost’s liability is limited to the amount paid for the domain name.
19. Expired Domain Deletion Policy19.1. Immediately after the expiration of the term of a domain name’s registration services and before deletion of the domain name in the applicable registry’s database, you acknowledge that SEO AlienHost may direct the domain name to name servers and IP address(es) designated by SEO AlienHost, including, without limitation, to no IP address or to IP address(es) which host a parking page and/or a commercial search engine that may display advertisements. You acknowledge that SEO AlienHost may either leave your WHOIS information intact or that SEO AlienHost may change the contact information in the WHOIS output for the expired domain name so that you are no longer the listed registrant of the expired domain name. 19.2. For a period of approximately thirty (30) days after expiration of the term of domain name registration services, you acknowledge that SEO AlienHost may provide a procedure by which expired domain name registration services may be renewed. You acknowledge and agree that SEO AlienHost may, but is not obligated to, offer this process, called the “reactivation period.” You acknowledge that you assume all risks and all consequences if you wait until close to or after the expiration of the original term of domain name registration services to attempt to renew the domain name registration services. You acknowledge that SEO AlienHost, for any reason and in its sole discretion, may choose not to offer a reactivation period and that SEO AlienHost shall not be liable therefore. You acknowledge that reactivation period renewal processes, if any, may involve additional fees which SEO AlienHost may determine at its discretion. You acknowledge and agree that SEO AlienHost may make expired domain name services(s) available to third parties, that SEO AlienHost may auction off the rights to expired domain name services (the auction beginning near the end or after the end of the reactivation period), and/or that expired domain name registration services may be re-registered to any party at any time.
20. IP Address Allocation20.1. Any dedicated IP order, in addition to ones provided with a hosting package, may be subject to IP justification. Justification practices are subject to change to remain in conformity with policies of American Registry for Internet Numbers (“ARIN”). SEO AlienHost reserves the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
21. Acceptable Usage Policy21.1. You shall use SEO AlienHost’s services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of the laws of the State of North Carolina or the United States is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material that is threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secrets or other statutes. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SEO AlienHost from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages you or any other party. 21.2. SEO AlienHost reserves the right to terminate Services for any customer or End User activity that exposes it to legal liability or endangers its ability to provide services to other customers. The contents, links, or actions on any Services listed below are a violation of this Agreement. This is not an exhaustive list, but is designed to assist you in evaluating whether SEO AlienHost is the appropriate service provider for you:
- Child Pornography – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Pornography Involving a Person Under Legal Age
- Copyright Infringement – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Copyright Infringed Materials
- CPU/Memory/Resource Abuse – Consuming Excessive Amount of Server Resources Causing Server Performance Issues
- DoS Source – Source of Denial of Service Attack
- DoS Target – Target of Denial of Service Attack
- Forgery – Faking an IP Address, Hostname, E-Mail Address, or Header
- Fraud Site – Hosting or Linking to a Website Intended to Deceive the Public
- HYIP – Hosting or Linking to a High Yield Investment Program Website
- Identity Theft – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Stolen Account Identification Information
- Infection – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Exploits, Trojans, Viruses, or Worms
- IRC – Hosting Internet Relay Chat Server not authorized by SEO AlienHost
- Mass Storage – Storing Mass Amounts of Backups, Archives, Videos, etc.
- Phishing – Identity Theft by Email Under False Pretense
- Proxy Site – Hosting of or linking to an Anonymous Proxy Server
- Spam Email – Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE)
- Spam List – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Email Address Lists for Spam
- Spam Site – A Site Advertised by Spam Email or Spam Web
- Spam Ware – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Software Designed for Spamming
- Spam Web – Unsolicited, Bulk, or Forged Site Advertisement in Web Logs, Forums, or Guestbooks
- Spamhaus – Spam Causing Blacklisting of an IP at www.spamhaus.org for Malicious Activity
- Terrorist Site – Hosting or Linking to a Site Advocating Terrorism
- Toolz – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Tools or Instructional Material on Hacking/Cracking or Other Illegal Activity
- Trademark – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Trademark Infringed Materials
- Warez – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Crackz, Hackz, KeyGenz, Serialz, or Pirated Software
- Any other material SEO AlienHost judges to be threatening or obscene.
22. Restrictions on Storage Space Usage22.1. All accounts are subject to the following restrictions on storage space usage: a) accounts must have valid, working websites, and not violate any previously subscribed terms; b) accounts are not for use of mass storage of backups, files, audio, video, zip files or others, as determined by SEO AlienHost, at its sole discretion; and c) accounts are not for use of mass distribution of files, such as torrents or mirrors. Any account found violating these terms may be suspended or terminated without warning.
23. Multi-Location Hosting23.1. SEO AlienHost does not guarantee the availability of any and all host locations, and reserves the right to add, move, modify, or remove any location at any time without notification. SEO AlienHost also reserves the right to deny the transfer of any account to a new location for any or no reason.
24. Warranties24.1. Your Warranties to SEO AlienHost
24.1.1. You represent and warrant to SEO AlienHost that: (i) you have the experience and knowledge necessary to use the Services; (ii) you will provide SEO AlienHost with material that may be implemented by it to provide the Services without extra effort on SEO AlienHost’s part; and (iii) you have sufficient knowledge about administering, designing, and operating the functions facilitated by the Service to take advantage of it. 24.1.2. You expressly warrant that you own the entire right, title and interest to, or have an appropriate license to use, all material provided to SEO AlienHost, or which may be accessed or transmitted using the Services. You also warrant that to the extent you do business with other parties using the Services, that they have the same ownership interests in the materials provided to you, or accessed via you, that are set out in this paragraph.24.2. SEO AlienHost’s Warranties
24.2.1. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF SEO AlienHost’S SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT, SEO AlienHost HAS NOT, AND DOES NOT, MAKE ANY WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR TITLE. NEITHER SEO AlienHost, ITS PARENT, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, RESELLERS, THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS LICENSERS OR THE LIKE, WARRANT THAT SEO AlienHost’S SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR BE ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MIGHT BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY, OF ANY INFORMATION SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH SEO AlienHost’S NETWORK, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SEO AlienHost SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOSE SERVICES APPEAR TO BE PROVIDED BY SEO AlienHost. NO WARRANTIES MADE BY THESE THIRD PARTIES TO SEO AlienHost SHALL BE PASSED THROUGH TO YOU, NOR SHALL YOU CLAIM TO BE A THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARY OF SUCH WARRANTIES. 24.2.2. THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT EXTEND TO ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED FROM SEO AlienHost, ITS EMPLOYEES, THIRD-PARTY VENDORS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES. YOU MAY NOT RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION. 24.2.3. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW SEO AlienHost TO EXCLUDE CERTAIN WARRANTIES. IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU, YOUR WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE EFFECTIVE DATE.24.3. The parties expressly disclaim the applicability of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.